Thursday, December 10, 2009

What I have problems with.

What I have problems with in math is the circles that we bearly study . I tried to make my homework but, I couldn't uderstand it. I also have problems finding the area of a trapezoid.I know many things in math but, sometimes I don't know what to do.I also have problems with vocabulary. What it is that I can't remember all the vocabulary words. I think thats all what I have problems with math class.

Sometimes Laura helps me with the problem but, sometimes she is busy doing her work so, I have to wait until she is finish. Also Ms. Penticuff helps me with my homework. At home my mom also tryes to help me with some problems that I don't know. Sometimes I go to my cousin's house and she helps me, too. So thats how some peoplle and friends help me with some problem s that I have in math.

No comments:

Post a Comment